In this power packed GIN Training you will learn:
· The success formula of creating more wins in your life.
· The power of celebrating your wins past, present and future!
· How to score wins physically, emotionally and financially.
· How to leverage the power of winning advisors and mentors plus much, much more!
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have what is called "The Midas Touch"? It seems that anything these individuals touch turns to gold.
When they encounter challenges, they turn them into opportunities. If they slip in cow manure, they turn it into fertilizer and plant new seeds of success.
Now consider the fact that this could be your opportunity to plant your future Seeds of Success by joining your GIN Brothers and Sisters for this Super Saturday at Farmer Julie and Farmer Nevin's Flamig Farm.
Wait, there's more...
Bring some Guests and Prospects!
Prior to lunch Blaine Athorn will conduct a Membership Overview Presentation to help you introduce New Members to your club.
· Your ticket to this event includes lunch that you can safely enjoy under a sprawling banquet tent.
· You will be feeding your mind and your body.
· You will be connecting with your GIN Brothers and Sisters.
· You will be connecting with nature and its beauty.
· You will be more deeply connected with your universal power.
· You will create lifelong memories and expand your successful habits.
· You will be, do and have more!
Ticket: Only $77 USD for Members and Affiliates. Bring a Guest for only $37 USD!
Note: All proceeds from the monetary ticket do is to honor and support the Members who are hosting this event and sharing their property with their GIN Family. The donation will be applied to the expenses incurred by Flamig Farm for set up, labor, food, etc. GIN will donate any surplus funds to Flamig Farm in support of hosting this very special Super Saturday.
Your health and safety are our top priority. In observation of social distancing regulations, GIN and Flamig Farm will be limiting this outdoor event to the first 100 registrants. Thank you for your understanding.
You are all invited to stay after the Training for some live musical entertainment and social networking.